The Library module includes these libraries:
- Blueprints: This page lists all of your Blueprints. A blueprint is a kind of application template. You can use blueprints to create multiple application instances.
- VMs: The first time you open the VMs library page, it lists only the predefined (vanilla) set of virtual machine images provided by Ravello. If you have already installed and used the VM Uploader Tool, this list includes any images you have uploaded into Ravello.
- Disk Images: This is the central repository of reusable disk images. You can import an ISO file or save a disk image from an existing VM.
- Elastic IP Addresses: This is the central repository of reusable Elastic IP addresses. An Elastic IP is a static IP address assigned to a VM.
- Key Pairs: This is the central repository of reusable Key Pairs. Key Pairs are the secured and recommended way to access a VM without the use of a password.
To open a library, select Library from the navigation pane and then select the specific library.