Getting Started Workflow
In this pre-release version, you can create and publish an application instance according to the following suggested workflow:
- (Optional) Install the Ravello VM Import Utility
- (Optional) Upload your virtual machine images from VMware vCenter
- Create an application using an image provided by Ravello or using an uploaded image
- Design the application instance
- Publish application instances in any public cloud
In addition, Ravello enables you to start, stop, and restart your applications, as well as update your applications, and save the application design as a blueprint.
You can also create and publish an application based on a blueprint, and view, start and restart specific VMs in a published application.