You can upload a VM from an OVF file or Ravello export file.
To upload a VM from a file:
- On the Library > Disk Images page, click Import VM.
- When prompted, enter the password you use to log on to Ravello. The Ravello VM Import Tool main page opens, listing the VMs already imported and their status.
- Click Upload to import additional VMs.
- Select Upload a VM from OVF file or Ravello Export file, and click Next.
- Select the file to upload and click Upload.
The VM is added on the VM Import Tool main page. The progress of the upload process is indicated for each VM.